Here at North Yorkshire Youth we’re passionate about our product – providing a broad range of opportunities and activities for children and young people to explore and discover their own potential.
That was the vision of our founders, way back in 1941, and it’s still our aim today.
We provide positive opportunities across North Yorkshire for children and young people to learn and grow by:
- supporting voluntary youth work projects and clubs throughout North Yorkshire
- providing and delivering 17 youth clubs in communities across the region
- providing a range of exciting and adventurous activities from Carlton Lodge Outdoor Centre
- providing training opportunities and workshops for young people and those who work with them
- providing and support in volunteering opportunities for young people
- mentoring support for young people
- offering a volunteer ‘Buddy Scheme’ to support young people one to one in communities across North Yorkshire
Have a look around the site for more info on all these aspects of our work – there’s a specific section for each, plus contact details and downloadable resources.
If you’d like to know more, or if you’d like to get involved and work with us, give us a shout – we’d love to hear from you!